Jetlag…. Maybe the only bad thing about traveling across continents…but with a few tips, you can beat the extreme effects of jetlag and enjoy your time abroad a little more or settle back into your routine at home.
Icelandair recently surveyed 1,000 adults in America and asked them what they think is the best way to reduce jet lag…and then rebuffed those theories with expert opinions…what they say may surprise you!
Also, three aircraft that may help reduce jetlag? Spoiler alert: one of them is the Boeing 757 which Icelandair happens to have a huge fleet of…so lets take that with a grain of salt 😉
This infographic has been brought to you by Icelandair.
So what did we learn?
- Snag some melatonin from a trusted source.
- Drink lots of water before, during and after your flight.
- No alcohol before or during your flight.
- Adopt the time zone of your destination prior to departure.
- Keep naps to 30 minutes or less with a little caffeine just before.
- Protein for Breakfast, Carbs for supper.
- Regulate light exposure.
Also, check out the Jet lag Advisor from British Airways or the jet lag plan from jetlagrooster!